Wednesday, May 19, 2010

You Found Me

So, Jane Buckingham was right. Foursquare has definitely taken off. My news feed and twitters updates are now stacked with who has just check in at Momo's pizza and who is the mayor of Starbucks (ahem. Jeff Latimer). I miss the days of cleverly crafted status updates....

If I actually had the ability to create a social media game, it would be a lot like foursquare. With a twist. I mean, who wants play fourquare when you can play tether ball. On the playground, you never know if the ball is going to the left or to the right. Well, did I just check in at Target or Starbucks? Or the Starbucks in Target? This local social media game would really keep you on your toes. It would be the game of say one thing and do the other. Or do what you actually said. It would definitely take the challenge of stalking to a greater level.

It is a good thing that I don't have the capability to create such a thing...or the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment