Friday, May 14, 2010

I Will Buy You a New Life*

So a friend of mine is moving from Atlanta to Portland this weekend. She sent this video to entice a visit. It worked. I want to go. Bad. I can just picture her life. Full of coffee, sustainability, bike rides, hikes and I just know that she will become best friends with Donald Miller.


But, no. I am stuck here. I think Tallahassee runs at a slower pace. At least according to this video. I added the border to make it seem cooler. Did it work?



*Clarification. I am not a super huge Everclear fan. But they are from Portland So there ya go.

2 comments:

  1. Why would you put that Tally video up next to that Portland video? Tally looks kind of pitiful.., but Portland looks great. Cafe's, bookstores, sky riding things, and so much more. I'm there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So yeah-no. Border did not work. Cute video though. I wonder even if the tempo was fast like the OR video would it seem better, but then I thought about it looking like racing through a bunch of trees with two buildings...not sure that would lure me in either. Haven't had anyone schedule a visit yet...TBD

    ReplyDelete