Friday, May 21, 2010

Drop It Like It's Hot

So, Piperlime came out with their top 10 for summer. I can completely support a number of things on this list. Wedges. Check. Nautical. Classic. Punchy Dresses. Oh yes. But Denim leggings? Really? In the summer? Let us all review a few things. I live in Florida. In Tallahassee. While I love Tallahassee (I really do), let's face it. I essentially live in the armpit of Florida. There is zero breeze and this joker gets hot fast. There is nothing less desirable to me than getting into my car (with that black leather interior) in late July wearing denim. And not just any denim, but denim that clings to my thighs. I can guarantee. This trend just isn't going to happen.
A special thanks to Angie (my most fashion forward friend) for sharing the sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment