Monday, May 24, 2010

Winner

Raise your hand if this weekend you....

1. Visited Blair and Holly.
2. Stopped at Caribou Coffee (and QuikTrip).
3. Wore a hot pink tank top.
4. Saw a bride and his bridesmaids.
5. Crawled through mud.
6. Ran through a lake.
7. Climbed over cars.
8. Rolled over walls.
9. Leapt over fire.
10. Got a viking hat.

My hand is raised. And so is Emily's. (Cause I know she reads my blog and I know she did all those things.)

I officially added something else to the list of things that I have never done before. In this year long series, I bring you:

#8 of 20: Become a Warrior.

Before:
After:
During:
Ok. So that guy isn't us. But we did run through that. It is really hard to get an action shot of yourself. Cut us some slack here. But, you can get an action shot in the car, wearing viking helmets.
Yes, you are looking at two winners.

No comments:

Post a Comment