Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Fight Song

Well, after a near non-post yesterday. I am going to be super vigilant in getting this one up. But first, thank you to Thomas Lee for appreciating the inner geek in me last night. When I learned that the post from yesterday morning didn't exactly post, I hit panic mode. "Quick. Thomas, do you have your ipad I need to post my blog." "Yes, but we don't have wifi here. Use my iphone.." Thomas, I think I love you.

I had to drive over to Jacksonville for work yesterday and I am still living out of a suitcase. And I am running out of clothing options and I have learned that I am not really a fan of king sized beds. I just don't know what to do with all that space. But, I did get to hang out in the same room as one, Tommy Wright. Granted, he was in this room about 7 months before I was. Details. Details. Confused? probably.

Well, logistics aside, I just needed an excuse to play this video. Enjoy this Seminole great.

1 comment: