For Mother's Day Weekend, I did a little role playing. Lea and Millie skipped town for the lights of NYC and Adam just happened to have a business trip in China or Korea or both. So that left Maxx and Rosie all alone. Well, all alone with....ME!
Here is what I learned from a weekend with the Marshall kids....
Reasons I would fail as a mom:1. Rosie and I watched 20 minutes of Maxx's soccer game...until we realized that he wasn't on that team.
2. I may have accidentally taken a nap that lasted 2 hours, give or take. Supervision is SO overrated. I really like naps.
3. The whole monkey milkshake debacle of 2008.
4. I suggest things like this.
Reasons I would rock as a mom:
1. I went to church 3 times on Sunday. Twice without make-up.
2. I didn't actually let them watch Taken.
2. Two Words: BMX park.