Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Airplanes

No, this is not a post about travel. Or that old Leslie Nielson movie. This post is actually about collaboration. If I were following Lea's lead, this would go under things I like in May. But I also like it in June, July and the other 9 months. (Now I am pretty sure that some pregnant lady just found my blog by googling 9 months. To that lady...do yourself a favor...google pajama jeans.) So....I just love collaboration. As my friend Rebekah often says, "Its about working smarter, not harder." Almost all of my projects involve some form of collaboration. And since I can't seem to get enough of this song right now... here you go. My favorite May collaboration. If I could sing I would absolutely do something with Hayley Williams. But I can't, so I will let B.o.B. have that honor. Oh, and I doubt this is a radio edit.... warning that is what happens when you also collaborate with Eminem.


5 comments:

  1. As a note: I have NO idea why youtube hates me and won't scale down embedded videos to fit. I SO need a new blog design.... (hint hint)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can change it for you in your html if you would like me to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to tell you that I love this song as well. I think a lot of people are doing collabo's that are out of the box, which has proven to be a good thing. The verdict is still out on Luda and Beiber... I can admit that I like the song, but it is kind of unnerving... When i was 13.. really???

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ Pajama Jeans...love that. Also <3 Paramore! Great find, especially impressed by your prior to 6a posting times. :)

    ReplyDelete