Thursday, May 14, 2009

Gluttony for punishment?

To my roommates:

Why do you hate me? Did I forget to take out the trash? Is it my turn to buy paper towels and dish soap? Is VH1 blaring too loudly in the morning? Do I monopolize the bathroom? I must have done something wrong. Please...for the love... just tell me what it was! Don't do this:

Cruel. Simply cruel. Leaving an unopened pint of B&J in the freezer when you go out of town for the week. That is just wrong. How am I suppose to sneak a bite if you don't open that little container.... and take that first scoop? You have forced me to stare at that pint of goodness for SEVEN days. Every time I go in for some ice, I am faced with the reminder that there is sweet bliss in the freezer and I CAN'T HAVE IT! You know how much I love those little cookie dough morsels. I beg of you, what have I done to deserve this level of torture?

5 comments:

  1. Not only is it Ben and Jerry's, it's the best flavor of all time (in my opinion) that they make. The only solution is to eat it and buy a replacement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...seriously, this made me laugh...that is one of the meanest things ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK I think you need to open it, and re-seal it by welding the plastic shut after opening. Then, you will have a confused, but non-accusatory roommate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's the big hype about half-baked? Seriously who wants something with a name like HALF-baked? It is just as bad as eating cookie dough,which I know for a fact some of you eat. I have never had the desire to, and doubt I ever will want to eat something that is only half baked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They should be flogged for torturing you that way!

    ReplyDelete