Friday, May 15, 2009

Best thing from Durham...

Even better than JJ Redick... wait... WAY better than JJ...



The best thing(s) from Durham are hands down products by Burt's Bees. I have had a little crush on their lip balms for years now- oh that tingly minty goodness! And after doing a quick beauty product inventory last night (thanks to Debbie's post), I realized that I have quite the little Burt's Bees collection. I used to get so excited when I stumbled across their products. But now they are in every drugstore, grocery, bookstore, and college campus... A+ for convenience.

Let me pause to acknowledge that some of you are shocked. I know, I know, I hardly come across as the natural product loving type. But rest assured- I indeed am.

Ok back to business...Here are my Top 5 Go To Burt's Bees Products (in no particular order):

1. Replenishing Lip Balm w/ Pomegranate oil- I know that many are still loyal to the original peppermint, but I personally think the pome rocks!

2. Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme- It does great things for cuticles... but works as the BEST blister blocker for summer sandals...I'm just saying.

3. Herbal Blemish Stick- While I am no teenager... Let's be real... my face breaks out. It happens- this fixes it.

4. Hand Salve- I may or may not also use it on my elbows...

5. Apricot Baby Oil- I am fully aware that this product is for infants... but it makes my skin SO smooth! (this might be my fav, but don't tell the others!)

Well, there you have it... all of my beauty secrets... all from Burt.

No comments:

Post a Comment