Monday, April 20, 2009

Well Done #3

Dear Cole Couture,

Now as a small, local boutique, one would expect your service levels to be high. But, you, without fail, time and again exceed expectations. After living in Charlotte and frequenting many boutiques, I often experienced the "pretty woman snob effect". Heaven forbid I walk into a shop sans make-up, sporting a t-shirt and jeans. Do I not deserve attention? When I would walk into the shop in all my fashion glory... sales girls would drop their cell phones and commence drooling over me and waiting on me hand and foot.

At Cole, it is consistent. I receive the right amount of attention EVERY time I walk in (regardless of appearance). You give me room to browse and assistance when I need it. You pull countless pairs of denim, as I am incredibly picky and never seem to wear the same size. You wait patiently as I try on pair after pair. And if I leave without buying anything... it is OK. You welcome me kindly on my return visit. Oh, and I thank you for adding ME as a friend on facebook and not waiting for me to add you! I also appreciate knowing that as soon as you get a shipment with those trouser jeans in my size, you will call me and I can't wait!

Fondly,
Meghan

1 comment:

  1. So true about the Charlotte boutiques. The Maternity store in Southpark is the worst. I went in once in my running gear and hair up only to be looked over every time a sales lady walked by!

    ReplyDelete