Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Another year closer...

To the Best. 30th Birthday Party. Ever.

Well, I did. It is official. I am now 28.
In honor of my 28 years of life I will post 28 stories about my birthday.
Wait... Come back... Don't stop reading... I am only kidding. I am not quite that narcissistic.

While there are number of stories to tell, and I do live my E-dub's motto "Do it for the story!", I will only highlight a few now. If I am going to blog every day in May, I really should conserve some material. So, here is a quick and detailed summary of the day.


8am- Run for Reading 5K (Yes, Junior Leaguers I love you enough to wake up early on my birthday)
11am- Go back to the dry cleaners to find the lining of my red dress. Success.
12noon- Food Glorious Food with Sarah (and guest appearances by Carol, Cindy, Lea and Rosie)
2pm- Pedicure (so needed!)
3pm- Harry's for Blair and Holly's Wedding Shower
6pm- FSU Baseball Game (where I was NOT the junior nole announcer...but I did get to sit in a Dugout Suite...and it was Sweet!)
9pm- El Tapatio (Thank you Blair, Holly, Erin and Shane for tricking me into wear a nasty sombrero and eating fried ice cream. And I SOOO think that Shane picked out that card.)
11pm- Bed

Oh and NO birthday is complete without a Hannah Montana Tropical themed party! Thank you Marshalls! And with those MoTEAto's, we really partied! (Note the red dress is complete!)




And here E-dub is thinking... If only I had some limes and salt.... hmm... then I could properly celebrate "Will Liner Day".

Oh... stay tuned for my perspective on re-gifting and "it's the thought that counts"...

2 comments:

  1. moTEAtos, i LOVE it... and i think i will market it... and set aside part of the profits for your 30th birthday party. or for enough bail money to get you out of jail after that party...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, i can comment, but i can't use my real blog address. i have to use my google account. oh well...

    ReplyDelete