Friday, April 2, 2010

Baby got back...

The following conversation about another conversation actually happened. It occurred via text message. (As most great conversations do.)

Z is the college pastor at our church. (I know, 80% of readers know exactly who that is.)
M is well, me.

Z: While thanking Emily* for helping with the Boston Butt fundraiser** this was her reply..."No problem, I love anything that has to do with butts! It runs in the family."

Thought you should know. I can recommend a good counselor if needed.

M: Haha...No amount of counseling can help us.

Z: Didn't think so.

*My youngest sister and college student extraordinaire.
**Fundraiser for FBC's College Ministry- Smoked Boston Butts sold every fall and spring for $25. Buy one, you won't regret it. Yes, that was a shameless plug. But not as shameless as this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment