Monday, June 29, 2009

If my milkshake won't bring all the boys to the yard...

My lip gloss will!* This little gem was sent to me with #7 pointed out, but I couldn't bring myself past #1!


While, it was an epic FAIL, the Cheetos lip balm is way too close to a plan that I may or may not have been a part of developing that suggested the use of bacon flavor/scented items to lure a man... What man wouldn't be drawn bacon lips! That is assumming that the man in question is all about the bacon and isn't like my random pescatarian friend.

Now, when you have too much Cheetosness on your face/teeth... I recommend using your bacon floss to address the issue.

Thank you Urban Outfitters for sharing this product with the world. (It is currently on sale... apparently, they couldn't move that product. For the life of me, I can't imagine why.**)


*I refuse to title a post, My lip gloss is poppin'. Even if it is.
**Sarcasm

No comments:

Post a Comment