Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I never should have let you go...

After years of hot summer biking trips, I never thought that I would utter these little words but.... I miss my bicycle.

Last year, I thought that it would be brilliant for me to bring my little red rocket to Tampa for it to live the life at my parent's. And then it would be there whenever I wanted to bike along Bayshore with my good buddy Travis. Well, in theory, that is great. In reality, I am in Tallahassee more than Tampa and believe it or not, there are moments when I actually long to ride my bicycle here. (cue Queen.)

So, my plan is simple. Next time I am in Tampa, I will rescue my love and bring her back home. Where will we ride through St. Marks trail, the streets of Waverly (on the tour of Lea's life), and adventure in Tom Brown Park. Anyone up for a ride? (We do have an extra Hello Kitty helmet.)

2 comments:

  1. I would love to ride again. My periwinkle wonder has been staring at me longingly.

    Also, I applaud your usage of links and Queen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will lead you both on the tour of lea's life... which runs through waverly and betton and includes as a bonus the houses of EVERY boy she ever dated and three of them were named david....

    ReplyDelete