Monday, June 22, 2009

I scored a 94...

Thanks to @1edub and @itsallaboutlea for thinking that twitter was an appropriate mode of communication for sending me this little quiz.... SCL

Not that I don't ever peruse Stuff Christians Like myself....

Now my question is... can I have extra points for the following:

Married friends sending me articles on how to survive as a single woman.

A former college pastor cleaning out his books and sending over the Luci Swindoll classic, "
Wide my world, Narrow my bed." (classic=old)

A friend volunteering to serve as my publicist. (After all, if Lance Bass can be on the cover of
People magazine just for liking men, why can't I?)

My mother spending her "Girls Weekend" in Savannah trying to convince every young bachelor that she saw that he simply must meet her daughter.

The day that my father and I had this conversation:
Dad: "So you remember when you were little and I told you that you couldn't date until you were 30?"
Me: "Yes."

Dad: "You do know that I was kidding, right?"

2 comments:

  1. SCL is amazing. #31 and 32 describe the month of February at my church in Atlanta. Ohhh....it was bad!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. was i the married friend that sent you an article??????? i do qualify as the married friend who had you over so you could babysit....

    ReplyDelete