Sunday, January 10, 2010

Butt-busting activities...

That's right. Who wants monkey butt? Not me. That's for sure. Sarah is also pro Anti-Monkey Butt.
Confused yet? Well, let me provide some education. Listen closely. You're gonna want to hear this one. You will we probably thank me so profusely that I will have to send the flowers away, as my home and office will be so overwhelmed with your gifts. Raise your hand if you participate in activity that, well, involves sweat. Raise your hand if you have previously relied on the classic Gold Bond. Keep your hand raised if you are not a fan of the discomfort that the burning of the Gold Bond creates.... Too personal of a question? Yes, well I suppose it is. But it is a harsh reality. Another harsh reality is the chaffing that can occur when running, oh, let's just say 13.1 miles. (It is that .1 that puts you over the edge.) So I have an invested interest in this. I do. Well, this past summer the Greene girls were visiting our favorite uncle and he introduced us to the wonder product that is Anti-Monkey Butt. (Don't ask how it came up... I honestly can't remember.) But it did. Let me say, word on the street is that it is like Gold Bond without the burn. What a dream.

You may be thinking to yourself, "Self, that Meghan is so awesome. But it seems like such a masculine product...Is it really for me?" Unless, of course you are a man. I only have the most masculine of readers. I am sure that none of you were thinking such thoughts.

Well, dear female friends and readers, I bring to you.... Lady Anti-Monkey Butt. And yes, Sarah and Emily were thrilled at Christmas to each receive a coveted pink bottle of this powder bliss.
You are welcome.

2 comments:

  1. do you want the flowers at your home or office? and what about one of those cookie arrangements? those are nice too. just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Gold Bond but without "a thousand trolls blowing on my balls"??? Just what I've been looking for! (I hope you remember that Challenge, otherwise I may have just offended you) Haha!

    ReplyDelete