Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I have power!

(alternate title: A black girl, a white girl and a man in a Kimono walk into a bar...)

Most of you didn't even notice that I was gone. Indeed, I was. The adapter on my laptop decided on March 2nd that it no longer wanted to perform its God-given function. It probably needs to read something by Rick Warren. But who actually reads all that? Well, thanks to eBay- I have a new AC adapter and I am back in business.

Here is one of many things that happened while I was unable to power my lovely little Sony Vaio with its chocolate reptile cover. (Like you doubted that my laptop would have a chocolate reptile cover...)
I can't make this stuff up. It is like the making of a good joke. Or bad one. This guy. Dressed in this costume. Was out and about in midtown the other weekend. Vita and I were just minding our own business, when hello, look who sits down next to us. I mean, really? Really? Did that just happen. It did. And Whitney had my camera ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment