Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My BFF

For Christmas Break...
I know, I rarely let my friends be cuter than me. I made an exception in this instance. I also tend not to wear make-up, put on responsible clothes or brush my hair when I am on vacation. As evidenced below....
Ugh, she is such a camera hog. That crazy dog. She is also really strong. And kinda heavy (shhh... she is a bit sensitive about that.) Both of these things prove problematic given that she likes to sit on my lap.
At the moment, her favorite hobbies include playing with plastic bottles, sniffing trash cans, following me through the house, laying on her new doggie bed and whipping Shamu through the air. Warning: get to close and you will be hit with a slobbery splash zone.
Yes, our dog has a stuffed shamu. This should be of no surprise to anyone. Now if I could get her to pay rent, she could totally move in with me. I will not mentioned that my dad said she is a total Greene girl. Which came with a "good luck getting one of them to pay rent!" Thanks Dad.

2 comments:

  1. glad to see you are dressed in my post holiday, see your old boyfriend at the mall outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This.is.my.favorite.post.ever.

    ReplyDelete