Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Thing-a-mabobs

On Saturday, I got a very exciting letter in the mail from the State Attorney's Office. How often can you say that? I mean, usually my interactions with the SAO are less than exciting....

But Saturday, I got gold. It appears that a case of interest to me is scheduled for plea in Janaury. That's right....the State of Florida v. The GIRL that broke into our house!

Yes, they caught at least one of the criminals who busted up our front door and walked out with the goods. And it appears that involved in the heist was a girl named Ariel. A girl with 38 some odd counts against her. (Yes, I am internet savvy. I looked it up.)

So, as I am telling this great and exciting news to the Monday Night Dinner crowd (all blog readers/writers, btw), Eva busts out with...

"Stop. No. Her name is Ariel. Like, Little Mermaid- Ariel?"

And then continues with, "I can just see it. She walks into your house, flips her hair and busts out with...

'Look at this stuff, isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl, The girl who takes everything?"

I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty
I've got who's-its and what's-its galore
You want thing-a-mabobs?
I've got twenty
But who cares?
No big deal.
I want more...."

Oh, how I just love that Eva. She gets it. That's right Eva. I mean really, who steals? Who steals?

1 comment:

  1. Who posts at 6:05 AM? Who???

    And I can't believe this has been online for over 24 hours and I missed it until now. Looks like I was a blog-warmup-slacker yesterday. My bad.

    ReplyDelete