Saturday, October 24, 2009

And the Triangle Tour of Stadiums is complete!

Everyone knows that real fans travel. I am a real fan. Thus, I travel. And it doesn't hurt that I get to see this little face on my visits to the Raleigh-Durham area.
That is my friend Kate. When she wasn't busy talking on my pink phone or using my lip gloss, I taught her how to take self pics like a college girl. I'm sure that her mother will be spending the next 18 years undoing the damage that I did in a weekend. Speaking of her mom, she is my sweet friend Nicole who I have known since college. For years (long before Kate), I have been visiting Nicole and her husband for the FSU game in that area. We have been to games versus NC State, Duke and Wake Forest... and this was the year that I FINALLY got to go to the UNC game. So, here are a couple of sights from Kenan Memorial Stadium.
Yes, Chuck Amato was there. With Christian Ponder.

Bobby Bowden also made an appearance. (Side note: Coach Bowden and I were in line next to each other in airport security. And, yes, TSA makes him take his shoes off.)

We won. If you missed it, catch the replay tomorrow. And with that win, a little piece of their field was scooped up for sod cemetery.

So, what was that final score? Well, those tarheels didn't leave it up. Literally, final seconds tick. Score down. Sore losers.






1 comment:

  1. Triangles have 3 sides/corners... and you've been to 4 stadiums... Do you need some remedial geometry?

    Any of the following would have been acceptable shapes: Square, Rectangle, Quadralateral, Rhombus, Trapezoid.

    They are even in 4 distinct cities... so this whole triangle thing is a sham.

    However, good job being dedicated and going to games.

    ReplyDelete