Sunday, September 27, 2009

The World's Largest Wet T-shirt Contest...

Before:


During*:

After:
I was too sad to pull out my camera. And wise enough not to capture that sopping, sun scorched mess in digital form.

Dear Committee/Person/ Decision Maker(s) who declare the ____-out games, Please. I beg of you. No more. As much as I love a good theme party, the "black out" games of years past resulted in the same epic fail that we experienced yesterday at the 1st ever FSU Diddy Style "White Out". (And as Lea Marshall said in the welcome at church this morning- "we really need some white out after that game!") I do love my Seminoles. I always will. But yesterday was brutal. Noon kickoff in Tallahassee meant be in the hot hot hot stadium, only to be cooled off by the afternoon showers. So there we were hot, wet and sad. It was sloppy. The only redeeming factor was hearing the air get sucked out of the Gator nation later that evening when Tim Tebow took that hit. I really hope that Tim is alright. Because I would like to thank him for taking one for the team and making that the lead story on the TSPN (Tebow Sports Network). By 9pm, everyone forgot about FSU/USF.

Well, almost everyone.

Is it bad that when, as I was driving to church, I passed a gathering of Bulls fans waiting outside of the towing lot trying to retrive their vehicles and I giggled a little?

*photo credit: Jason Sowell

1 comment:

  1. so sad that there isn't an after photo. that is really what i wanted to see...

    ReplyDelete