Friday, August 21, 2009

Something about a blackberry...

While my post may look a lot like this one, it is not because Julia and I are the same person. We just like to do the same things. And we appreciate that there is a great degree of excitement that these little gems bring us. One of these things would be Bobby Bowden.

Oh Bobby Bowden. Yes, Julia slowed to "old man" speed so that I could act like a 10 year old around the Jonas Brothers and capture this...
We just happened to be going to the same place that he was for lunch. We really should have carpooled. It was just us gals and the offense. Well, the defense also got to eat, but they got seated on the other side of the room. And getting up to snap a photo of Ochucko would have been a bit too obnoxious.
I love women who value the importance of garnet and gold inspired ensembles. (Julia's garnet pants are under the table.)

Oh, well looky there, Ann Bowden decided to show us how to get out of the Civic Center parking lot. (I promise, all encounters were coincidental, we are not actually stalkers.)

I may need to retract my above stalker statement. As we spent a moment in textile envy while scouting out the fashion displayed by the young women going through sorority recruitment. I never could figure out a non-creepy way to roll down the window and hollar a lady. You know, to ask if I could have her dress. So, I just did this.

Oh and for the record, we also like these:

2 comments:

  1. i notice you did not include the disheveled looked cupcake....probably for the best! Ahh what a great day we had :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ True. But I did choose to use a photo where the humidity clearly has gotten the best of my hair.

    ReplyDelete