Thursday, August 6, 2009

Throw some d's...

As I see it, the requirements for being socially accepted as a Div I college football player (no one particular institution/team will be identified, although you can guess where I did my research.):

-You must drive a truck, large SUV, or impala and you probably have a moped for parking convenience.

-Your truck is likely lifted, impala on dubs, and SUV has your jersey number on it somewhere.

-You ride with your windows down, seat back, and stereo at decibels that let everyone on campus know that you are fan of Young Jeezy, Yung Joc, or Kenny Chesney (if you are the of the south Georgia truck driving variety).

-Your wardrobe consists of university issued Nike apparel.

-Your keys are carried on a lanyard that is never around your neck.

-You never go anywhere alone. Usually in pairs. Occasionally in 3s or 4s.

Oh and if you are a baseball player at that above non-mentioned university, you might use this:


True story. I just took these photos in the Baseball clubhouse. The staff there promises that it has been there, as pictured, since '94. Are you buying the story?

2 comments:

  1. I actually do buy it... when was the last time you saw LA Looks anywhere? Probably 1994.

    Also, Dodge Chargers are also acceptable vehicles. There are at least 4 players with one. (I'm not creepy, it's my job to know these things)

    ReplyDelete