Tuesday, October 5, 2010

From Charlotte to Charlottesville

As previously mentioned, in the past two weeks, I have been on seven college campuses. Of those seven, it was my first visit ever to two of them.  (I just typed "tu-tu". I laughed. I am a nerd of epic proportions.) Of those two, one is of particular note. I have always wanted to visit the University of Virginia. Something about the Thomas Jefferson-Frances Eppes connection that I just find irresistible. (Again, nerd of epic proportions.)

#13 of 20: Visit UVA

I couldn't leave without snagging a pic of Tom Kat. I just couldn't let Julia down.
Oh, did I mention that I went with 52 college women. Well, I did. It was fun. They are fun. My job is fun.
And to boot, I ran into my college roommate on the side of the road in Charlottesville. It was the best surprise of 2010 by far. It was her son's first FSU game. He enjoyed every minute......
And the weather was delightful. It really was. I am such a sucker for good weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment