Thursday, July 8, 2010

Dobry Den

I know, I know. I am a bit late in posting. But in the epic battle of Meghan v. Jet Lag, jet lag won. Now that I feel like a relatively functioning human, here is a little update on the quest to complete 20 new things in 2010. My most recent addition:

#9 of 20: Check out what the fuss in Prague is all about.

And here are just a few things that I did in the Czech Republic. 

I taught this guy how to blow glass.
I went to Terezin. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. It still makes my heart hurt to think about it.
I ate gelato (a lot). I was on an endless quest for Nutella gelato. I failed.
I watched the World Cup. Here. Right in the middle of the Old Town Square.
I went to see Swan Lake. By myself. I am a really good date. I snapped a picture on my way. (Had to prove I was in Prague.)
This also proves that I was there. Just a little view from a castle. NBD.

And for the record, I still have not lived down the fact that while we were in the Tallahassee airport, I said, "I am so hot, I can't wait to get to Europe."  I was definitely referring to the scorching temps. Others thought I meant that my pilates class has been paying off....

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post it was definitely worth Czech-ing out. Almost looks like too much fun for a business trip. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good time and are back safely. I miss you! We need to catch up. Talk to you soon

    ReplyDelete