Thursday, June 3, 2010

I have 50 days.

To find a date to my sister's wedding.

I think that it is time to resurrect the dateplication. That's right. I said it.

A few year's ago, my friend Stacey developed a screening process for my potential suitors. It is simple really, I just need a bit of information before I decide to meet you for coffee, dinner, trip to St. Lucia or in this case my sister's wedding...  It really is in your best interest and mine.

So, if you are interested in being my plus one, please forward the following...
  • Resume.
  • A reference letter from your current employer or other confirmation of employment.
  • A reference letter from your pastor.
  • College transcript.
  • Health Records.
  • Confirmation that you have a savings account. With savings.
  • Top three restaurants.
  • 10 randomly selected songs from your iTunes playlist.
  • List of sports played.
  • List of sports watched.
  • List of current magazine subscriptions.
  • A twitteresque statement (140 characters or less) of why you want to wear a tie that matches my dress on July 24th.
See, simple. And clearly the most important thing on the list is your personal statement. The winner of this challenge will be revealed at First Baptist Church. On a Saturday. In July. 

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant. I wish I knew some single guys, just so I could get them to fill one out!

    ReplyDelete