Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Want to skip church and go to Adventure Island?

YES.

How Sarah, Jeffrey and Meghan spent their Sunday Morning:



Well, technically speaking, only Sarah and Jeffrey played on those slides. I have a weird thing about being in enclosed tubes. AND after watching a little "yellow" run down a little boy's leg... they developed a little thing against the blue slides.


Here is what I rocked:

Oh yeah, I am SO good on the monkey bar rope thang. The lifeguard even complimented my mad monkey skills. (I think that he was just excited that there was someone over the age of 10 there for him to talk to...)

I beat Jeffrey racing down these slides. Well, technically we tied- but this is my blog.... so there.

Our little morning at the happiest place of earth, well the happiest place with chlorine, was SO good. Lots of carefree gallivanting, water splashing, 90's music flashbacking, french fry eating and we got to see our Dad's new office. (Did I forget to mention that this is where he hangs out EVERYday! He is so lucky.)


But...

Here is how Meghan spent Sunday Evening (and all day Monday and some of Tuesday):


No comments:

Post a Comment