Tuesday, May 12, 2009

If pictures are worth a thousand words...

Then this post's word count is pushing 9, 558. But what would a Bachelorette Weekend be without lots o' photos?

Exhibit A:
Exhibit B:
Exhibit C: Thanks to Lea Marshall, I can smell a camera coming!

You say the words beach, shopping, dining, and fun girlfriends. I say there. It doesn't take much to convince me! Extra bonus: I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the bride! Holly and I met in grad school at FSU and she is such a sweet girl and SO much fun to be around. And her groom isn't too shabby (after all, he reads my blog and introduced me to Holly...) See Holly is a really fun gal and has a great double hook!
And when we weren't jumping in the ocean, we were catching up on riveting current events. Did Jon really cheat on Kate? Is banana colored nailpolish all the rage this summer? Who will win Dancing with the Stars?
Oh that's right... Our chairs and umbrellas were reserved under the name "Hotties". Compliments of Jessica's husband's fellow firefighter/lifeguard... It was hot out there!
Oh and there is that super fun Holly again, always on the right side of the photo...

Wait... what am I pointing at? Could it be? Why, yes, that is indeed some cheetah flair! Gotta rep the Cheetah Girls!
Overall, the weekend was a giant success. Celebrating with old friends and new. I cannot wait for July 11th- it is going to be an epic wedding weekend! Who knew that 10 years ago when I had an extra ticket to the UF-FSU game and sold it on the street to a random FSU baseball player from Georgia that I would be celebrating his wedding! Oh and....
Dear Gulf of Mexico,
If you get a chance, would you please return my sunglasses? I really do miss them.
Thanks,
Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment