Friday, May 1, 2009

Blog-a-thon Day #1

Last year, Lea and Debbie, in all of their creativity and competitiveness, created a challenge (I know, way too much alliteration...) to blog EVERY day in May. It is the second anniversary of that challenge and it has grown exponentially. A group of my friends (who also happen to be co-workers) have committed to the challenge. It is going to be our very own form of The Office Olympics. For all to know, here are the official rules for participation in the FSU May Blog-a-thon:

-Must post every weekday in May (weekends off- Memorial Day is a weekend).
-Mid-week vacays are NOT exempt from blogging.
-You may post about the challenge in your first blog- or as your first blog.
- For it to count as a post, you must use words... this is not a scrap booking contest. There is no specified minimum number of words or language preference. Blog in Hebrew for all we care.
- In the event of a tie, quality and quantity of posts will be judged.

Official winners will be announced at the 1st Annual May Bloggy Awards.

I am in it to win it.

Friends, here is how you can help me on my quest....
1. Comment, comment, comment.... I need affirmation.
2. Continue to provide me with the quality material that I will need to attract new readers and retain the 5 that I currently have.
3. Send photos. I will add captions.
4. Send gifts.
5. Yes, I do realize that #4 will have no direct impact on my blogging ability. I just like gifts.

In other news, I am officially out of girl scout cookies. It is going to be a rough weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Okay number one, your new design is pretty much the cutest thing ever.
    And B) there is no such thing as too much alliteration.

    In other news, I'm sad that we don't get to have lunch this week. That could've been at least one or two posts' worth of stories. I'll do my best to be blogging fodder for you since I CLEARLY cannot come up with enough on my own. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read this AFTER i actually used hebrew on my blog...

    http://web.me.com/leamarshall/LeaMarshall/blog/blog.html

    welcome to the contest.... game on....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may not be as cute or creative, but I can still BRING IT! Be afraid... be very afraid, cuz it's on like Donkey Kong. My 4 readers are gonna be WAY more entertained than your 11. Just wait and see...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first comment is that there is no such thing as "First Annual". Student affairs people...I swear...

    ReplyDelete