Friday, February 5, 2010

Got any almond paste?

Well, I know that many of you have either (a) assumed that I have forgotten my year commitment to the 20 of 2010 or (b) forgotten yourself that I ever made a claim to do 20 things that I have never done before. Well friends, rest assured. I have not forgotten. In fact, I have been busy at work developing my list and scheming its execution.

So, without further ado, I present #1 of 20.

I learned to make Petit Fours. Yes, I took an official baking class. Complete with made for tv style demonstrations, the distracting banter between our chef/teacher and the store owner, a water outage, and the lovelies. That's right Julia and Angie. And Matt was there too. He took the picture, how could we forget him.

After seeing what an involved and time intensive project making Petit Fours is. I doubt I will ever actually make them myself. I will just order them from the lovely folks at Piece of Cake Tallahassee.

No comments:

Post a Comment