Sunday, April 12, 2009

Pop it. Lock it. Polka dot it.

Me: I need one ticket for.. Hannah Montana

Ticket girl: what?

Me: Hannah Montana

Ticket girl: huh?

Me: HANNAH MONTANA ... you know... THE MOVIE

Ticket girl: (laughs out loud)

Lea: I need two tickets for "whatever she's seeing" .

Thanks Lea. Way to leave me hanging there!

Our Saturday at movies was quite an undercover adventure. And I do mean undercover...
But my love for that Miley Cyrus and for her pop hit "The Climb" was too strong to keep me out of that theater and that theater filled with adults! Well, adults with little girls.... but there were other adults in there and that is all that matters!

For those who have not seen this little cinematic masterpiece (I will safely assume all of you), it is quite a fun movie. Well, once you get past Billy Ray's poor acting ability. But Miley's cutie boyfriend makes up for all the weak acting. (Little public service announcement... Lea has been stalking him on the internet... no not Billy Ray... I'm talking cutie boyfriend... looks like Zac Efron has some competition!) The scene with Miley and Tyra Banks fighting over a pair of shoes is worth forking over the cash to see! Oh and it may even have you to dancing to this little number... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtQo1_9mED4. I am quite the fan of anything called "Hoedown Throwdown". (No comments, please.)

Well, here is the kicker.... my mom and I both saw Vanessa Williams on Saturday. I saw her starring in HMTM. My mom saw her at the pool at the beach resort where they were both staying. I have reached a new low. My mom's life is cooler than mine.

(Oh... and my mom said that she was with an LA Laker... hmm... are Rick and Vanessa getting back together... or does she just have a "type".)

2 comments:

  1. ok, I so wish I was in Tally with you two.. I want to see that movie but Justin refuses.. I have even asked some of our middle school girls if they wanted to see it.. fishing for someone to go with.. and they acted like that movie was the most UNCOOL thing to do.. I guess I'll have to wait until it goes to DVD and rent it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm now officially your blog-stalker. That's right. You're the coolest person I know. You and Lea, of course.

    ReplyDelete